top of page
March 3 - March 16
Donuts with Grown-ups!
Grades K, 1, 2 : 3/16
Grades 3, 4, 5 : 3/17
March 13 - March 17
Family Shopping March 16 and 17, 12:30 - 5pm
Family Reading Night
March 21, 5-6pm
Good News Club
- Meets every Monday after school.
- Make sure that your student is dressed appropriately for the weather.
- Classes go outside for recess 1 to 2 times per day if it feels and is warmer than 15 degrees
- Please consider sending your student with a healthy snack.
- Students are welcome to drink water inside of their classroom.
Make sure follow us on Facebook for daily updates and announcements!
Husky Character Trait
Friendship is a relationship between people who like each other and enjoy each other's company. Friends share, play together, and laugh with each other. Friends stick up for each other when someone is mean, or being a bully.
Friendships help children develop emotionally and morally. In interacting with friends, children learn many social skills, such as how to communicate, cooperate, and solve problems.
School Hours: 8:15 AM - 3:15 PM
Breakfast: 7:45 AM - 8:00 AM
Husky Den Hours: 3:30 PM - 5:45 PM
Half Day Hours: 8:15 AM - 12:15 PM
Snow Day Information: WILX, Fox 47, WLNS
1915 W. Mt. Hope
Lansing, MI 48910
bottom of page